Star Command Center 3.0.7 Available for Download
To Our Valued Customers and Partners,
We are pleased to announce the general availability of Star Command Center (SCC) Version 3.0.7.
This release extends the capabilities of Star Command Center with powerful new features for building and running automated processes that support your Business Intelligence (BI), Business Analytics (BA) and Enterprise Performance Management Environment (EPM) systems. The enhancements and various quality improvements are summarized below:
New Features and Enhancements:
- New - Export Users and Roles - Imports and Exports of Automation Bundles now support security migration.
- New – Bulk Import / Export of file resources – The Command Line Interface now supports bulk updates of file resources.
- Enhanced - Application Repository Optimizations - Significant enhancements to the repository to increase application performance.
- Enhanced - File Resource Editor – Options such as Regular Expressions have been added to the Find & Replace function.
- Enhanced - Extract from End of Line Option - Extract lists with fixed width now supports column selection relative to the end of the line.
- Enhanced - Delimiter support for exclamation mark - Extract lists now support exclamation mark as a delimiter.
- Case #3673 – User.Email variable now propagates to child processes.
- Case #3706 – Dates now sort correctly in the Process Overview.
- Case #3712 – Task end time now shows proper time when the last task is skipped.
- Case #3719 – Client Process Overview and Ecosystem View are not resorted when cell content changes.
- Case #3720 – Agent now deletes the correct temporary directory upon task completion.
- Case #3725 – Extract List Post Task Action now correctly counts task output line numbers.
- Case #3736 – Copying a Task now behaves as expected.
- Case #3743 – Child processes now cancel when Parent process is cancelled.
- Case #3767 – Copying a Process now behaves as expected.
- Case #3788 – Iterator Task now operates correctly when purging history.
- Case #3795 – During a File Resource upload, the automatic file type selection now behaves as expected.
- Case #3796 – SCC Agent now releases all memory after task operation.
For product download and installation questions, please contact our Client Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 756-7827. As always, we are happy to schedule a WebEx to introduce you to the latest features of this release, as well as the expanded library of Plugins for the suite of Oracle Hyperion products, QlikView and system utilities.
If you have any questions about our products or product release plans, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Star Team